Before you call the Service Department or Technical Support, please have the following information available so that we may help you in the most efficient way possible.
- Model and serial number of the engine or equipment.
- Number of hours on the engine or equipment.
- Detailed description of the problem including the results of any previously performed diagnostics or repairs.
- Customer contact name and telephone number. An Email address would be helpful.
In situations where we are an authorized warranty station, we will also need additional information:
- A valid in-service date of the engine or equipment. Most manufacturers will require a proof of purchase document.
- In the event of a major engine failure engine oil and coolant samples may be required along with any available service records.
You can call EPS at 1-800-374-7522.