EPS Tier 4 Final diesel “packaged power” units are available with or without an enclosure, with 49.6 HP, 65 HP, or 74.3 HP. These units provide a relatively quick and easy solution for powering new products or those in need of updating. And now that Tier 4 Final emissions standards are in effect, there is a long list of products that fit that description.
In many cases, our packaged power units offer considerable advantages when compared to engineering an all-new solution from the ground up, including:
- Shorter product development cycles
- Streamlined production process (less assembly)
- Fewer internal engineering resources required
- Simplified inventory management
- Cost Savings
- Designed from the ground up to meet Tier 4 emissions regulations.
- Rugged construction top-to-bottom for dependable service and a long life.
- Compact modular designs have been optimized for high performance in minimal space.
- Each unit is fully tested to verify that performance meets specifications.
- Kubota water-cooled, Tier 4 diesel engine helps ensure reliability, long life and low cost operation.
- Units are available in open or enclosed configurations. Enclosed units help provide protection from the elements.
- Enclosed models feature powder-coated galvanneal with aluminum doors.
- Convenient single-side service with full access to engine maintenance parts.
- Flexible air cleaner options.
- Flexible exhaust tailpipe options.
- Auxiliary hydraulic pump gear drive.
- PTO: Hydraulic pump mounting plate or bearing-supported stub shaft.
- Air conditioning compressor.