EPS is one of the largest suppliers in the U.S. for custom motor coach diesel power generator units. Our rugged generators are reliable and cost-effective, and reflect extensive knowledge of engines, electrical generators and application engineering. They are available in a range of sizes with a variety of options. You can easily configure a customized diesel generator to suit your particular use without the need for modifications during installation. Our comprehensive technical assistance and service before, during and after the sale, means you can be assured of trouble-free installation and long-term performance.
Bus & Motor Coach Diesel Power Generator Standard Features
- Bus & motor coach diesel generator models, ranging from 9 kW to 45 kW.
- Compact and low profile for various installations.
- Kubota water-cooled diesel engine ensures reliability, long life and low cost operation.
- 1800 RPM operation for quiet operation and maximum engine life.
- 12VDC alternator and electrical system with color-coded wiring for easy service and maintenance.
- One-side service – spin-on fuel filter, oil filter and single-stage air cleaner.
- Electric fuel pump (shipped loose) allows for a reliable connection to a remote fuel supply.
- Manual Start/Stop control panel with hourmeter.
- Shutdowns for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
- Single phase, 120/240V Newage brushless generator with +/-1.5% AC voltage regulation.
- Pedestal mounting feet.
- Operator’s manuals, schematic diagrams and general installation instructions included.
- Options available, including a full featured LCD remote control panel.
Additional details are provided on the 9-45 kW Mobile Diesel Generators page.
Our Generator Solutions page offers great information on how to pick the right generator for your needs. Or you can call 1-800-374-7522 to talk to one of our generator specialists to help you properly size a unit for your application. Engine Power Source makes it easy to select and buy the best generator for you.
Need a replacement for an older unit? Call and we can explain your replacement options.