Engine Power Source is committed to providing you with quality products and services, and your satisfaction before, during and after the sale is very important to us. Many of our customer have been doing business with us for years, and we believe one of the reasons for that is because we stand behind what we sell.
Skip to Fuel Systems Warranty
EPS Remanufactured Engine Warranty
Engine Power Source, Rock Hill, South Carolina warrants each remanufactured complete engine to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) full year. The obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing any parts returned to EPS, Rock Hill South Carolina, and, which upon examination is disclosed to the company’s satisfaction to have been defective workmanship or material.
- NOTE: OIL LEAKS AND WATER PUMPS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY AFTER NINETY (90) DAYS.
- During the first full year of service, from the date of delivery to the first purchaser, EPS will pay the cost of reasonable labor, travel time, and mileage (based upon our standards) required to repair any engine or replace any parts found to be defective by EPS. Service supplies such as coolant, oil and filters which are not reusable due to a warrantable repair are covered.
- A WARRANTY CLAIM MUST BE FILED TO RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AS EPS DOES NOT PAY BY INVOICE.
- EPS is not responsible for failures resulting from normal wear, operator abuse, operation without adequate fuel, coolant, lubricant, overfueling, overspeeding, lack of maintenance of cooling system or air intake system, improper storage, warm-up, run-in, or shut-down practices.
- Engine “break-in” or adjustment during installation of the engine is the responsibility of the dealer.
- No reimbursement is allowed for equipment rental, pick up, delivery or down time.
- WARRANTY IS VOID IF HEAT TAB/INDICATOR IS REMOVED.
- At no time will warranty reimbursement be made without prior approval from EPS, a proof of purchase and the job number of engine in question.
- Any claim submitted after thirty (30) days following repairs is subject to rejection.
Download a printable copy of the EPS Remanufactured Engine Warranty (pdf file).
EPS Remanufactured Fuel Systems Warranty
Engine Power Source, Rock Hill, South Carolina warrants each remanufactured fuel system component to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1200 hours or one year, from the date of our original invoice, whichever shall occur first.
- The obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any remanufactured component, at the company’s option, which is found to be defective to the company’s satisfaction.
- The component must be returned, freight prepaid, to Engine Power Source.
- This warranty does not cover any labor, travel time, troubleshooting, or mileage for defective component replacement.
- No other Warranty is expressed or implied.
Download a printable copy of the EPS Remanufactured Fuel Systems Warranty (pdf file).